Market information VIPs GASPOOL-TTF
On April 1st 2020, GASCADE Gastransport GmbH (GASCADE), Gastransport Nord GmbH (GTG), and Gasunie Deutschland Transport Services GmbH (GUD) will set up Virtual Interconnection Points (VIP) for gas transport between the GASPOOL and the TTF market area. This takes place in cooperation with the adjacent network operator Gasunie Transport Services B.V.
For this purpose, two new network points will be uploaded to PRISMA:
Involved TSOs: GASCADE, GUD
VIP TSO: GUD
Involved TSOs: GTG, GUD
VIP TSO: GUD
- The new point VIP-TTF-GASPOOL-H comprises the available capacities of the interconnection points (IPs) Bunde from GASCADE and Oude Statenzijl H from GUD.
- The new network point VIP-TTF-GASPOOL-L comprises the available capacities of the IPs Oude Statenzijl from GTG and Oude Statenzijl L from GUD.
- For transport periods from 1 April 2020 onwards, all capacity contracts will only be concluded at these VIPs, starting with the monthly auction for firm capacity in March 2020 (presumably on March 16th 2020). Both VIPs are operated by GUD. Hence, GUD will offer all available capacity of the former IPs starting with the auctions mentioned above.
- Capacity contracts concluded on the above IPs, which are still valid after April 1st 2020 (existing contracts), remain on the IPs and will continue to be nominated and billed there. Transport contracts concluded at the VIPs, on the other hand, are nominated with and billed by GUD being the VIP TSO.
- All interested shippers should ensure that they have completed the registration process with GUD becoming the VIP TSO.
article inserted on 2019/10/17